||Sh. S.K Haldar
|Date of Birth :
||27 November 1961
|Contact Details :
|Organisation & Address :
||Central Water Commission
|Second Floor (South)
|Sewa Bhawan , R.K. Puram Sector-1
|New Delhi – 110066
- Membership of Professional Societies
- Life Fellow of India Water Resources Society (IWRS)
- Indian Society for Rock Mechanics and Tunnelling Technology (ISRMTT)
- Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) from Govt. Engineering College, Jabalpur.
- International Trainings/assignments:
- 8 weeks training programme on MIKE 11 and NAM models at Danish Hydraulics Institute, Denmark in June-July, 1999
- 4 weeks training programme of USAID at Hartford University, Hartford (USA), on Project Monitoring and Evaluation in July, 2004.
- Joint observation in river Ganges at Hardinge bridge, Bangladesh in March-April, 1998 as team leader of the Indian team.
- 3 weeks training on “Managing Water Organizations” at IHE, Delft, Netherlands in March, 2016.
- Details of Experience:
- Construction of Polavaram Irrigation Project through Government of AP.
- Regulation of water resources of Godavari and Krishna basins and resolution of conflicts between Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States.
- Basin-wise assessment of water resources potential and IWRM studies.
- Hydrological Observations and Flood Forecasting.
- Monitoring of construction of water resources projects.
- Real time operation of Maithonand Panchet reservoirs and regulation of water resources of Damodar Valley Reservoir system among various stake holders.
- Implementation of Command Area Development and Management Programmein Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
- Techno-economic appraisal of irrigation and multi-purpose projects.
- Design of civil structures of thermal power stations.