The NTBO is Headed by a Chief Engineer.
The following are the offices under NTBO, CWC:
- Regional Office at Gandhinagar
- Hydrological Observation Circle at Gandhinagar
- Monitoring Directorate at Gandhinagar
- Monitoring & Appraisal Directorate at Vadodara
- Mahi Division at Gandhinagar
- Tapi Division at Surat
- Nine Sub-Divisions at Ahmedabad, Kadana, Himatnagar, Palanpur, Silvasa, Bharuch, Surat, Dhule & Bhusawal.
- Regional Office is headed by the Chief Engineer
- Circle office is headed by the Superintending Engineer
- Monitoring Directorate at Gandhinagar is headed by the Director.
- Monitoring and Appraisal Directorate at Vadodara is headed by the Director.
- Divisional Office is headed by Executive Engineer.
- Sub-divisions are headed by the Sub-divisional Engineers.
The Jurisdiction of NTBO, CWC, Gandhinagar is on the basis of River Basins.
There are 16 river basins under the jurisdiction of NTBO, CWC.
The basins under the jurisdiction of NTBO, CWC, Gandhinagar are Ambica, Banas, Bhadar, Dhadar, Damanganga, Kim, Luni, Mahi, Machhu, Narmada, Purna, Rupen, Sabarmati, Shetrunji, Tapi & Vaitarna
The jurisdiction of NTBO, CWC Gandhinagar is spread over entire State of Gujarat and parts of States of Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan.